1. Dream Realms is a RolePlaying forum for ages 18+ for our site contains sexual content. There are very few limits that we put on our members allowing them to be as creative as they want without the feeling of being judged or turned away. What ever your tastes in Role Plays whether you choose to reside in the Sweet Dreams area for sweet vanilla content or to be as dark as you want in the Nightmare Realms. The choice is yours. If you haven't already Registered.....No time like the present.

<(0_0<) ^(0_0)^ (> 0_0)>
  2. Welcome Guest! Please make sure to check out our rules first located here. Chatting meets your fancy? Check out the chat Bar below for a faster way to reach out to staff and members! Don't forget to introduce yourself so that we can all get to know you a little better too. You can find that thread here!

3. Hey Guest. Don't forget to vote for us every 24 hours! :D Thanks for helping us to be the best we can be!

Top RP Sites Top RP Sites

And if you have time why not give a 2nd vote for us on Top Site List Planet <(o_o<)Vote for Dream Realms Roleplaying at Top Site List Planet

Deaths_Delusion (Moderator)

Discussion in 'Meet The Dream Realms Staff' started by Deaths_Delusion, May 1, 2016.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 3 users.
  1. Deaths_Delusion

Deaths_Delusion I'm the Demon,that you want,to drag you to hell. Staff Member Dream Realms Moderator DR Supporter

Local Time:
    10:39 AM
    Hello there,I'm Deaths_Delusion,and I've been on DR since Apr. 20,2015. Most just call me DD though,and I am a rather frequent character at the chat room. DR has been my home,and I know it pretty well at this point,so if you have any questions go ahead and pop me a message so I can help y'all out. But if on the possibility I don't know,or can not help in the certain situation I will be happy to direct you to someone whom can. :3 So I am pretty much always around at some point in the day,if not practically all day. xD I am an addict,hush I know. >>

Alrighty,well. I've been in the rp game for 11 years now,on and off of course in between these times. I am one who can usually most post lengths,I can even do shorter,as in 3-4 lines. But on the most part I am a multi para RPer,and often do much better as such. lol Buttt,if you have a good story in mind,or you think we might be a good writing pair go ahead and send me a pm and don't be shy. :3 My favorite type's of RP are Fantasy,Sci-Fi,Romance,Taboo,Gore,Horror,Apocalyptic,and Post Apocalyptic. But I can be drawn into most RP's if they have a story line that grips me from the start. <^T^>

Well,it's nice to meet all of you,and I am very glad to be a part of this big,wonderfully,dysfunctional family we call home on DR. Thanks for stopping by,and I hope I can get to meet y'all and become friends in the process! :D

2. Anastasia S.

Anastasia S. New Dreamer

Local Time:
    8:39 PM
    Do You Role play? If yes, then, are you good..? *raises an eyebrow

3. Deaths_Delusion

Deaths_Delusion I'm the Demon,that you want,to drag you to hell. Staff Member Dream Realms Moderator DR Supporter

Local Time:
    I do indeed RP. I think of myself as a proficient writer I suppose,but I don't think I'd be on an RP site if I didn't Rp just a little. lol

4. LilithBoo

LilithBoo Lilithia

Local Time:
    5:39 PM
    Hey, I just set up my account and completely new to proper rping, I did it lightly on imvu but I'm a bit confused on how this all works but I really want to get into it, I hope you can help

5. Deaths_Delusion

Local Time:
    If you would like some help and pointers still dear,feel free to send me a private message on here. I will be more than happy to do so. =)