1. Dream Realms is a RolePlaying forum for ages 18+ for our site contains sexual content. There are very few limits that we put on our members allowing them to be as creative as they want without the feeling of being judged or turned away. What ever your tastes in Role Plays whether you choose to reside in the Sweet Dreams area for sweet vanilla content or to be as dark as you want in the Nightmare Realms. The choice is yours. If you haven't already Registered.....No time like the present.

<(0_0<) ^(0_0)^ (> 0_0)>
  2. Welcome Guest! Please make sure to check out our rules first located here. Chatting meets your fancy? Check out the chat Bar below for a faster way to reach out to staff and members! Don't forget to introduce yourself so that we can all get to know you a little better too. You can find that thread here!

3. Hey Guest. Don't forget to vote for us every 24 hours! :D Thanks for helping us to be the best we can be!

Top RP Sites Top RP Sites

And if you have time why not give a 2nd vote for us on Top Site List Planet <(o_o<)Vote for Dream Realms Roleplaying at Top Site List Planet

Just a Dash of Mediocrity (Mod-ish)

Discussion in 'Meet The Dream Realms Staff' started by Mediocritys Muse, Feb 16, 2016.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 4 users.
  1. Mediocritys Muse

Mediocritys Muse Two faces and each of them are Skitzo Staff Member Dream Realms Moderator

Local Time:
    4:39 AM
    How's it going, I go by Mediocritys Muse on here but you can just call me Muse if that's all good with you. I've been around Dr since March of 2015 so I am at least fairly at home around here for the most part, so if there are any questions just fire away as I am always happy to accommodate whomever may have a bit of a sitch. If I won't be able to assist you I'll be happy to refer you to someone that can help you out so no worries. The biggest requirement on this site is that you just have fun-within the parameters of the rules of course-and never forget why you role play in the first place.

As for role play experience I've been at it for nine years or so, not really sure when I started now that I think about it more fully. With that in mind I tend to prefer longer post lengths and am accustomed to the more anime aspect of role play worlds, that meaning I prefer using an anime character as a face claim...just how I roll as it is easier to find one that fits a given characters personality and requirements in my experience. Sci-fi and fantasy are my preferred realms of rp but I am open to pretty much any idea that is fairly thought out.

Any who thanks for reading this hastily scrawled out introduction, even though I have already-mostly-forgotten what I have written.

That guy hitting skip as fast as possible on adds, Muse.

Lucah, IC0, Calipso and 2 others like this.
  2. Dreamoness

Dreamoness The OP Darkness

Local Time:
    5:39 AM
    when did Muse become staff? I missed a lot!!

3. Mediocritys Muse

Mediocritys Muse Two faces and each of them are Skitzo Staff Member Dream Realms Moderator

Local Time:
    @Dreamoness

Around the time of this introduction, myself and Ramen joined at the same time as a matter of fact.

4. Dreamoness

Local Time:
    awe, i missed the sacred ceremonies *tears up*

5. Mediocritys Muse

Local Time:
    @Dreamoness

It's no biggie, you can always be around next time. Who knows maybe you can even man the paddle. :7d

Superior likes this.
  6. Dreamoness

Local Time:
    Haha, man the paddle. Well, I dont think ill be able to get that far, but Ill try something.

7. Lyno87

Lyno87 Gadriel Kingston

Local Time:
    3:39 AM
    Hey im new here in looking for an imaginative group to roleplay a fantasy based world with

8. Mediocritys Muse

Local Time:
    @Lyno87

I'd suggest looking in the group requests section and even making your own request thread there to find those also interested in your interest.

9. CookieCutter

CookieCutter Stop squirmin....you're getting blood everywhere.. Staff Member Dream Realms Admin

Local Time:
    9:09 PM
    (The crowd shouts triumphantly)
    Muse! Muse! Muse! Muse!

Mediocritys Muse likes this.
  10. Mediocritys Muse

Local Time:
    Legit thought that said the crowd shouts trumpets initially. xD

CookieCutter likes this.