1. Dream Realms is a RolePlaying forum for ages 18+ for our site contains sexual content. There are very few limits that we put on our members allowing them to be as creative as they want without the feeling of being judged or turned away. What ever your tastes in Role Plays whether you choose to reside in the Sweet Dreams area for sweet vanilla content or to be as dark as you want in the Nightmare Realms. The choice is yours. If you haven't already Registered.....No time like the present.

<(0_0<) ^(0_0)^ (> 0_0)>
  2. Welcome Guest! Please make sure to check out our rules first located here. Chatting meets your fancy? Check out the chat Bar below for a faster way to reach out to staff and members! Don't forget to introduce yourself so that we can all get to know you a little better too. You can find that thread here!

3. Hey Guest. Don't forget to vote for us every 24 hours! :D Thanks for helping us to be the best we can be!

Top RP Sites Top RP Sites

And if you have time why not give a 2nd vote for us on Top Site List Planet <(o_o<)Vote for Dream Realms Roleplaying at Top Site List Planet

RPRevolution

Discussion in 'Site Affiliates And Application' started by CookieCutter, Jul 17, 2015.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 2 users.
  1. CookieCutter

CookieCutter Stop squirmin....you're getting blood everywhere.. Staff Member Dream Realms Admin

Local Time:
    10:02 AM
    [​IMG]
    "RPRevolution is a website created for roleplayer to gather that has a web integrated chat that you can create your own channels for either groups or private rps alike. You can moderate your own channels and designate moderators to help. Our forums has categories that you can look for short term and long term roleplays. We also have a section dedicated to groups which you can apply for for you channel. You will be given moderator of your group forums and be able to post important information about your group to the members of it. I hope that you come visit us and enjoy your stay!"

Please visit this site Here

FallenOne likes this.
  2. Isados

Isados Active Dreamer DR Supporter

Local Time:
    8:32 PM
    I would just like to thank you for giving us the opportunity to be your affiliate! Hopefully we have a long relationship! ahaha.

FallenOne, CookieCutter and Spitfire like this.
  3. CookieCutter

CookieCutter Stop squirmin....you're getting blood everywhere.. Staff Member Dream Realms Admin

Local Time:
    Yay! DR and RPR joining forces XD

FallenOne, Isados and Spitfire like this.
  4. Witherskid

Witherskid New Dreamer

Local Time:
    8:32 PM
    I think this site is gone....

CookieCutter likes this.
  5. CookieCutter

Local Time:
    Hmm it appears so 0-0 but nevertheless I shall keep it up in case they return