1. Dream Realms is a RolePlaying forum for ages 18+ for our site contains sexual content. There are very few limits that we put on our members allowing them to be as creative as they want without the feeling of being judged or turned away. What ever your tastes in Role Plays whether you choose to reside in the Sweet Dreams area for sweet vanilla content or to be as dark as you want in the Nightmare Realms. The choice is yours. If you haven't already Registered.....No time like the present.

<(0_0<) ^(0_0)^ (> 0_0)>
  2. Welcome Guest! Please make sure to check out our rules first located here. Chatting meets your fancy? Check out the chat Bar below for a faster way to reach out to staff and members! Don't forget to introduce yourself so that we can all get to know you a little better too. You can find that thread here!

3. Hey Guest. Don't forget to vote for us every 24 hours! :D Thanks for helping us to be the best we can be!

Top RP Sites Top RP Sites

And if you have time why not give a 2nd vote for us on Top Site List Planet <(o_o<)Vote for Dream Realms Roleplaying at Top Site List Planet

They call me Pyre! (Bear Hug Committee)

Discussion in 'Meet The Dream Realms Staff' started by Pyre, Oct 10, 2017.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 1 user.
  1. Pyre

Pyre Just young gun with a quick fuse. Staff Member DR Bear Hug Committee

Local Time:
    9:58 AM
    Hey everyone!

It’s me Pyre!

I’ve been rping since I was in high school as a way to escape reality and immerse myself in new worlds. I first started Rping on Deviant art where I also drew and posted my art work and stories. However in my move to a new state I pushed away RP to focus on my college studies (animal science, Dog training, and media communications). I realized then that I needed a creative outlet and that writing was a part of me so I searched for a new place and stumbled upon DR. I haven’t been here as long as they other staff members but I have admired their dedication to keeping the site safe and free of baddies XD

I am part of the Bear Hug Committee so be prepared for some awesome hugs and positive vibes sent your way :3

Little about me as a person: I work full time as a supervisor/stand in manager but I’m always available to chat, so don’t be afraid to send me a PM if you have a question, comment or concern.

What I RP: I mostly Rp sci fi (space exploration, genetics, mutations, etc) but I have been known to dabble in Fantasy.

Attached Files:

Riddle, Dwoemer and CookieCutter like this.