1. Dream Realms is a RolePlaying forum for ages 18+ for our site contains sexual content. There are very few limits that we put on our members allowing them to be as creative as they want without the feeling of being judged or turned away. What ever your tastes in Role Plays whether you choose to reside in the Sweet Dreams area for sweet vanilla content or to be as dark as you want in the Nightmare Realms. The choice is yours. If you haven't already Registered.....No time like the present.

<(0_0<) ^(0_0)^ (> 0_0)>
  2. Welcome Guest! Please make sure to check out our rules first located here. Chatting meets your fancy? Check out the chat Bar below for a faster way to reach out to staff and members! Don't forget to introduce yourself so that we can all get to know you a little better too. You can find that thread here!

3. Hey Guest. Don't forget to vote for us every 24 hours! :D Thanks for helping us to be the best we can be!

Top RP Sites Top RP Sites

And if you have time why not give a 2nd vote for us on Top Site List Planet <(o_o<)Vote for Dream Realms Roleplaying at Top Site List Planet

Weaving a New Thread! (Bear Hug Commitee)

Discussion in 'Meet The Dream Realms Staff' started by Doomy, Feb 21, 2018.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 2 users.
  1. Doomy

Doomy ₮ⱧɆ W⊖⌊⨍ K⨗ℕğ Staff Member DR Bear Hug Committee DR Supporter

Local Time:
    6:42 PM
    Oi, you beautiful People! My name is Doomy, i've been on the site for a few months now and i am immensely proud to have been selected for the Bear Hug Committee!

What to say what to say? I am an old school RPer, been Rping since the Yahoo Chatrooms days and have hover 10+ Year experience in Roleplaying. I've been away for a good 5 years before i stumbled on this site a few months ago and have been enjoying myself ever since. Good RP's comes from a balance between writing partners and enjoying what each other can bring to the table. I have found many incredible people to RP with or just generally be myself, or be whoever i choose too be.

I work at a cookie factory here in Freezemyassoff, Canada where we make a variety of cookies and fruity bars for basically everywhere in the fucking world, if you eat some, chances are i made them. We make alot of brands so i won' start listing all of them but there's a good chance ya'll have eaten food i help create without realizing it.

I really don't know what else to put here to top after that last creepy factoid all il say is im happy to be part of the team and ready to hug some newbs! Love them newbs!

umm...umm...CAKE FOR EVERYONE!
    download.jpg

Cry at the moon and listen how many wolves howl back.

Maleficent, Storm01, Valadomi and 4 others like this.
  2. What Lies Beneath

What Lies Beneath I'm holding on, why is everything so heavy? DR Supporter

Local Time:
    3:42 PM
    That was the best creepy factoid I have ever seen!

Congratulations (Again)!!! You absolutely deserve it and I know you'll be fantastic! Plus, you'll have your own personal (ex)cheerleader on the sidelines helping you out whenever you need your biding done. Now how is that for a bonus?! ;)

Now....enough shenanigans (Unless you're sending me a post then by all means, shenanagag away!). Get to work Mr. Bear Hugger!

Doomy likes this.
  3. Maleficent

Maleficent Not all who wander are lost

Local Time:
    3:42 PM
    I love fruity bars

Toksik and Doomy like this.