1. Dream Realms is a RolePlaying forum for ages 18+ for our site contains sexual content. There are very few limits that we put on our members allowing them to be as creative as they want without the feeling of being judged or turned away. What ever your tastes in Role Plays whether you choose to reside in the Sweet Dreams area for sweet vanilla content or to be as dark as you want in the Nightmare Realms. The choice is yours. If you haven't already Registered.....No time like the present.

<(0_0<) ^(0_0)^ (> 0_0)>
  2. Welcome Guest! Please make sure to check out our rules first located here. Chatting meets your fancy? Check out the chat Bar below for a faster way to reach out to staff and members! Don't forget to introduce yourself so that we can all get to know you a little better too. You can find that thread here!

3. Hey Guest. Don't forget to vote for us every 24 hours! :D Thanks for helping us to be the best we can be!

Top RP Sites Top RP Sites

And if you have time why not give a 2nd vote for us on Top Site List Planet <(o_o<)Vote for Dream Realms Roleplaying at Top Site List Planet

Your Quick Guide to Dream Realms

Discussion in 'Helpful Tip's And Guides' started by Auditore, May 17, 2015.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 1 user.
  1. Auditore

Auditore Guest

Hello and Welcome!

So you're new to rping or picking up from a long hiatus and you probably have some questions no?

[​IMG]

We ask that all our member please read and familiarize themselves with the rules of the site located here ~>
    ♦Rules♦

Now that you have that out of the way and you understand them let's get started ^_^

You may be asking yourself, well where do I start? We have a section for requests...

♦ Males~>
    ♂ Males

♦Females ~>
    ♀ Females

♦ Neutral~>
    ╪ Neutral

and Lastly Those looking for

♦ Group rps ~>
    ∞ Groups

You may browse through the requests to see if someone else has a similar idea as you or maybe even you yourself can put up a request thread if you didn't see an idea, please remember that you may not get bites the first time you put it up

[​IMG]

BUT PLEASE DONT BE DISCOURAGED BY THIS!!!

we have an area for you! it's called open rp ~>
    ♥ Open

This section is mainly for those that just want to jump into rping while they wait for replies from 1on1 rps they have or even waiting for replies on request threads they created/posted in

Now that you've created or posted in an request thread, please read this to help you along ~>
    ☻ Tips

<~ it's a small guide to help you out with some tips to consider when you start writing :3

Now If you feel intimidated about jumping in don't be!! We are here to help you so please don't ever hesitate to ask a question!

What's the difference between Nightmare Sweet and Wet Dreams Sections?

Well many have been confused to this so let clear it up...
    If your rp is NOTHING BUT SEX with little to no story then it goes into the Wet Dreams Section,
    password protected please read this to enter ~>
    ♣ Click Me, Mmm

Now if your rp has MORE STORY and some sex to none at all it goes in the Nightmare and Sweet area...

Well what's the difference between the two areas... Let's think it this way

♦ Nightmare were everything is dark, creepy, violent... you get my point, you can also check this out to get a better idea ~~>
    Nightmares

♦ SweetDreams... it's fluffy, cute sunshine rainbows sugar spice everything nice.. also further explanation ~~>
    Sweet Dreams

If you're still unsure Ask!! ^_^ and we will direct you to the right section​

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 15, 2015
  2. Auditore

Auditore Guest

Hello Again!!

I had noticed a few things while going through the rp threads of the realms... First off I'm unsure if there is confusion between Group and Open Rps? If there is or you don't know what the difference is let me quickly explain ^.^

Group Rps are just like the 1x1s we have here, it's the same process as the 1x1s, looking for partners, plot, characters sheets etc

(which could I please make one request, I know it might not seem like much but if/when you make your group rps please separate ooc and ic into different threads, you can anyways link the ooc in the first post of the IC, to a reader like myself it's off putting when there's a character sheet in the middle of the story, throws the flow off completely, as with OoC comments within posts.. just a thought for future rps ;) )

Now for Open rps.. that is pretty much jumping into a story with a character that ties in with the thread creators plot in the start of the thread.

I hope that this has cleared anything up if anyone was confused or didn't know ^.^

Shariza likes this.
  3. Auditore

Auditore Guest

Have you wondered what colors work for all the backgrounds?

I personally went through and checked each background color and tested each color on them and came with this chart
    image.jpg the colors that are unmarked work best for ALL background colors.

White X's are bad for the black background
    &
    Black X's are bad for the white background
    image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg
    I've included the background colors and font colors on each background ^.^

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2015
    Leonine, Xten, Skylar and 2 others like this.